Tuesday, September 25, 2012

More cards

Well, I promised that I would keep you up to date on my Etsy shop but so far there is nothing to keep you up to date on. I haven't sold anything yet. I still have hope that it will be a success though. I have a few more items in the works that I will be putting up shortly, hopefully that will kick start things. If you would like to check out the store it is HERE or you can like the shop on FB HERE.

I have made a few cards that I haven't shared with you yet so I thought I would do that today since I am procrastinating cleaning out my craft room because I am afraid I may never come out.

A thank you card for my mama because she went to Michael's and sent me some stuff since they don't do online ordering.

Happy anniversary to my parents!!

A thank you to my friend Sara for watching our monsters while we were out of town.

And Happy Birthday to my sister in law who loves blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment