Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pink Pearl Crafts

Well, yesterday was the day. I opened my Etsy shop. I am not expecting it to explode and be popular quickly. So for the moment it is just an exciting waiting game to see when the first item will sell and what it is. I have decided not to spend any more money or make any more items until at least one sells. My attempt at not being a huge failure. These are the first few items listed, all are sold separately (other than the pink camo hat and and booties).

Crochet baby items...

Cricut Expression covers...

You can find my shop by clicking HERE. You can also like the shop on Facebook for more updates by clicking HERE then clicking the "like" button. I am sure that I will keep y'all up to date on how the shop goes and I will continue to talk about the crafts that I make for me and for gifts as well.

We went on a trip to Florida/Disney World/ Sea World last week, I will be back to talk about that once I go through all of the pictures and figure out which ones I want to post. We took hundreds!!

I am thinking of changing the name of the blog to go with the Etsy shop. If I do that I will be sure to give you lots of notice so that you can continue to enjoy my crafts and all around awesomeness. Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment