Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cricut Covers

I made a cover for my Cricut machine, it is super cute and I love it! I actually enjoyed making it. My friend offered to pay me to make one for her so it got me thinking, I really should sell my projects. So I have an Etsy shop in the works. I need to get some projects made to get started with but I am really excited about it. I think that I could do well with it and it would keep me busy until we live somewhere with a salon I want to work in again. I love working on crafts anyway, why not make a profit doing it. 

Anyway, I want to share the covers that I made with you. 

First, the one I made for myself. I love the bright cheery fabric and the fact that the buttons match almost perfectly. 


I put a pocket on the back of mine to hold my USB cable that I hook to my computer with. It turns out that with the cord in it it's too heavy and falls off. I push it against the wall and it works just fine. Kind of redneck, but everything in my craft room is.



This is the one that I made for my friend. She requested pink, a little sparkle, and a "C". I think I did just that. It turned out really cute.

Another friend of mine asked me to make a cover for her silhouette. It looks a little strange because it is on my Cricut, which it doesn't quite fit. I think it turned out really cute though. She says it makes her happy every time she walks past it, which in turn makes me happy! I love when my projects bring joy to people. 


I made a few cute cards lately too but I will share them with you another time. This is all I have the motivation to share at the moment. It's not that late and I am getting tired, I really am an old lady. I will be sure to let you all know if I get an Etsy shop up and running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment