Thursday, August 9, 2012

Baby Z Arrives

My friend had her baby. And he is the tiniest, cutest, most precious little boy ever. I am pretty much in love with him. I had a few more little things to give to him when he was born and I will share them with you now.

I think this may be one of the funniest projects that I have ever made, it's a pro-breast feeding hat. I will agree that it is a little silly how offended people are by breast feeding. I got the pattern HERE.


The next thing I made was these adorable little lion booties. One of the cutest pairs booties that I have made to date. I got the pattern for these HERE. I broke my rule and payed for a pattern, but it was very well worth it. It was written well and they turned out adorable. I am not a huge fan of the face on one of them, I even took it apart and tried to fix it. Oh well, I guess thats the character of hand made items. 


I saw a picture on pinterest of a baby with a mustache pacifier and about died laughing, so I put these together real quick for her. It was super easy since I have the Mustaches & Glasses digital cartridge. The original post is HERE

I of course had to make a cute card to go with all of this adorable baby stuff. I combined a few different cards that I saw to create this one. Since I am kind of a sentimental person I saved some ribbon from her shower and used it to create the bow. I am not sure that she noticed but it made me happy. 



Since this card kind of had a lot going on and is rather large it was going to be difficult to make an envelope for so I just made a little pocket in the wrapping and stuck the card there. 



Thats all I have for baby Z (for now). But I do have one other thing that I would like to share with you. Ever since I saw a picture of a kitten wearing a bow tie I have been obsessed with getting one for Max. I found a pattern on pinterest for a crochet little boy bow tie. PERFECT. The pattern can be found HERE

He looks so adorable in his bow tie and now I love him even more.

Thats all I have to share for now. I just finished a crochet tote/project bag but I want to sew a liner for it before I show you. I think I am going to make a case for my hooks that matches as well so I may do that and show it to you at the same time. I also have a few cards to share after they are delivered. So see you then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment