Sunday, July 29, 2012

iPad/ iPhone case

Hello readers (all 2 of you), a while back I showed you a template I made to cut paper for my clear iPad case. I was so excited that I could change it all the time and never get bored with it. The truth is that I never changed it, not once. It was such a huge pain to cut out all of the little pieces. I loved the idea of it though so I decided to try it out with my phone and see if it was easier. I got a bumper case with a clear back, it's white so it matches my phone. I got it home and found that this one was going to be really easy. But then I figured I could make it even easier and have my Cricut cut it for me. I played around with cricut craft room for a while, it took 8 attempts to get it perfect. It won't round the corners correctly so I do that with my corner rounder. Other than that it's a square with a rounded square cut out in it.

This is the new phone case and the old iPad case. I think the phone turned out really good.

I have an obsession, I think I change it every other day (it is currently cupcakes). It's nice because I don't get bored with it as easy (notice they are all pink? Oops.).

Now, after I got my phone all hooked up, I thought why not try and do that with my iPad. This one took much longer and was a pain. But I got it to work. I am quite proud that I made this work, it still needs a few small adjustments, but it's almost perfect. I have to round the corners of this one with the corner rounder too.



Now if I want I can have a matching phone and iPad cover.

Thats all I have for now. I do have one more finished project to share with you, one that is waiting on a little boy to make his arrival, and a few in progress.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What is it made of? It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's scrapbook paper. I am glad that you enjoy it. I have a lot of fun with it. I change it out just about weekly.

      Delete