Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Easter Wreath

So this morning when I woke up the sun was shining, I was so happy that it was nice out today and not cold and windy. I decided that it would be a nice day for a run outside rather than working out indoors. So I went into my craft room (aka the most unorganized room in the world) to find my arm band for my phone. Well, long story short, I still don't know where my arm band is but my craft room and every closet in my house are all nice and clean with a place for everything. About 1/2 way through I realized that I wasn't going running so I turned it into a workout. I started doing squats, lifting things more and using my step stool a lot. I think I actually got a pretty good workout all said and done, plus now my house is more organized. It's a win win. Now onto the craft project...

I saw this super cute easter wreath on pinterest a while back and I have been meaning to make it for a while now. But every time I went to the store I would forget to buy eggs and grass. I finally remembered yesterday and I am happy that I did, it turned out super cute. The original post that the wreath was on can be found HERE. Hers looks much bigger than mine and I am in love with the ribbon that she used. I might see if I can find some cute easter ribbon when we go the civilization this weekend. We need a new coffee pot, but that is a story for another day.

I don't think a wreath could have been any cheaper. I made it for just a little more that $5. I love that it brings some color to my door. I put the extra eggs and grass in the big coffee cup that sits on my kitchen table to being a little more color and easter-ness to my kitchen. Now I want to get a new table cloth that is a solid color so that it really pops.


I am debating getting more eggs and making another wreath that is a little bigger, we will see. As for now I am going to lay on the couch in my craft room and enjoy how clean it is. I will be the first to admit that it probably won't be this way for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment