Saturday, February 18, 2012

Flower Pot Card

I made a card for an amazing woman who has been so kind to me after moving to a new place. It was delivered to her a few days late but I think she loved it anyway.

I used Wild Card and Plantin schoolbook cartridges. I also used Cricut Craft Room, an embossing folder that came with the machine, and my rotary cutter.
I really don't have much to say about this card other that how beautiful I think it is and how much fun I had making it. If you want to know what any or all of the paper is or how I did anything please feel free to ask, I am more than happy to share. 

I have a few more projects coming up. I am waiting for a gift card to come in the mail for a birthday card and I have a really cute crochet/card combo that I will be mailing out to a friend as well. Plus a few more birthdays in the near future. I think I might take a break from knitting though. I get so frustrated because I make mistakes and then when I try and fix it I just make it worse. I was really liking the kindle case I was woking on but when I had to take out three days worth of work last night I almost had a break down. I might try it again simply because it was going to be so freaking cute. I guess we will have to see. Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment