Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sizzix Texture Boutique

I FINALLY got the rest of my embossing folders that I ordered. I am am thrilled with them. Now that I got to play with my embossing machine a little more I am ready to talk about it. I got the Texture Botique machine by Sizzix. I already have a cricut so I wanted something small that would just emboss, I didn't care if it could die-cut.

Aint it cute? I love that it looks like a little purse. The only thing that could make it better would be if it were pink! Everything is better when it's pink!

 
It came with quite a bit of stuff, sorry about the crappy picture, I was so excited when it came I just ripped open the box in the living room. It came with 1 large, 1 medium and 1 small folder, white and ivory cards/envelops, some sandable cardstock (I haven't decided what I think of this yet), rub on sentiments (that I will be trying shortly) and an "idea booklet". I use quotes because it shows a card and a candy label, not much of an idea booklet if you ask me.  

These are all of the embossing folders so far. I am obsessed with the stars and swirls (teal card on top left). I am going to have a lot of fun creating with these. I couldn't get the textures to show up better in pictures but I am thinking when they are on a project they will pop a lot more. I have some cool ideas in my head and I will be posting more as I finish them.

I am currently still working on the blanket for my cat AKA knitting basics practice. I ended up making my own pattern and I will share the pattern with you when I finish the "blanket" and make sure that the pattern works out. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment