Sunday, February 26, 2012

Yarn Mess

Well, tonights task is to untangle and organize my huge yarn mess. I am putting it off even more by telling you about it.

 I have two bags like this. It has tangled yarn, hooks, needles, part done projects, knitted rectangles, and random knitting and crochet notions. I have been putting off doing this for a really long time but I really want to crochet this cute little owl I found on Pinterest and I can't find the yarn I want to use because it is buried in this mess.
I have one big obstacle while trying to detangle yarn. Meet Jake, this is my husbands cat, I have already introduced you to Max, he was helping with paper a while back. They look almost identical to most people, they are both black. I have a thing for black cats, I think they are beautiful. Please excuse the creepy demon eyes, it was really dark in my living room and I had to use the flash. Jake's one obsession in life is yarn. I have to hide it from him and I can't leave the room even to go to the bathroom or he grabs it and runs around the house with it. Isn't it just amazing how much damage they can do in only a few short minutes.

I just turned on Monsters inc. and I am going to begin to untangle. I will post pictures of both the nice, neat, organized yarn as well as the little owl when I make it. Wish me luck. I think I will need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment