Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DWTS Season 14 Cast

Since I started writing this blog after the previous season of Dancing with the Stars was over my readers won't know that I have a slight DWTS obsession. I was so excited for the cast to be announced. I saw the list this morning and I am pretty happy with the cast. I have three that I am rooting for, but that always changes as the season goes on.

Donald Driver. We are big Green Bay Packer fans in this house. My hubby was born in green bay so it makes sense :)

Roshon Fegan. So excited for him, I love the Disney channel. Although I don't see how this one is quite fair, he is an amazing dancer. Not always does someones dancing ability translate into talent in the ball room though. He might be to loose for it. We will see.

Gavin Degraw. Dont have much to say about him. I sure do love his music though.

You can see the full cast HERE. Who will you be rooting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment