Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More cupcakes?

Last Saturday my husband reminded me that we had a birthday for his coworkers husband the next day. He had told me way in advance but I forgot, my bad. But I was thinking to myself, I have all of this card making stuff and what better occasion than a birthday to make a card. Now the problem I was facing was making a custom card for someone that I have met once and don't really know much about. Then it hit me, everyone loves cupcakes, and I just so happen to have a cartridge with a cupcake card on it. Perfect!

 You unfortunately can't really see it but in the picture above the envelope has candles cut out on it. Next time I make this envelope I will cut something to put behind it so the candles show up more.


I think it turned out cute, a little generic but thats what I was going for. The orange and blue paper are from cheap no name paper packs from Walmart. The brown swirly paper is from Classic Prints by K I Memories. The brown card stock is ColorBok Neutrals. 

My next project is going to be a knitted case for my Kindle, I have to get new needles, I don't have any circular ones. I have a few more cards that will be delivered soon (one for hubby's birthday tomorrow) that I will be sharing with you. As well as talking about my new embossing machine on Saturday when I get the rest of the embossing folders. Much more crafty fun to come! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment