Saturday, January 28, 2012

Apples

After I made the Coffee themed card to go with the Scentsy for my mom I decided to do the same thing for my mother-in-law. They have a really yummy apple smell (Toasted Apple Butter) that they brought back just for January with the bring back my bar so I decided to get it for her. I think that this may be my favorite card that I have made so far. The picture doesn't show it very well but the way the pattern on the green and red paper went together on her name was almost perfect.


I used Plantin Schoolbook for the apples, letters and envelope and Love You A Latte for the wavy squares. All of it is paper from Walmart. That will end soon though, we took a trip out of town today and I got some paper at Hobby Lobby. I can't wait to start creating with it.

A while ago I taught myself to knit. I haven't successfully made anything other than rectangles. So that is my next mission. I am going to attempt a coffee mug cozy, wish me luck, I may need it. Coming up soon I will show you the cutest thing I have made in a while with a card that matches perfectly. It's a gift though, so I will show it to you after they receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment