Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cricut Tool Kit

I got my nifty new Cricut tool kit in the mail today. I am super excited about it. I am going to use it as soon as I am done with this blog but I was so excited about it I had to share. It has all of these cool tools... Bone Folder Tool, Small Scraper Tool, Large Scraper Tool, Exacto Knife, 2 Extra Exacto Blades, Small Scissors, Stainless Steel Tweezers, Hook Tool, Scoop Hook Tool, Narrow Blade Spatula Tool with Rounded Tip , and a Wide Blade Spatula Tool and it's all in a nice case. Plus, IT'S PINK, which makes it even more awesome! 





I am betting you can guess where I got it... did you guess eBay? Then you would be correct. Well, I am off to make some card ideas I have in my head and use my new tools and the paper I bought today. If they turn out as cute as I think they will I will share them with you later. 

2 comments:

  1. May I ask where you got this from? I'm planning to buy one also. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this on eBay. Sorry I took so long to respond we are currently on vacation.

      Delete