Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hello World

So, I will admit that I have tried the blog thing before and failed miserably. I am hoping to keep this one up. I will be posting lots about my craft projects (past, present and future) with a few life and beauty posts thrown in there (I am a cosmetologist after all). As it is starting to get late tonight so I think I will just tell you a little bit about me and then I will call it a night and post more tomorrow.


 I am a proud Air Force wife to an amazing man, we have been together for 5 years and married for closing in on 3. We recently had our first PCS (military move) together and I am trying to get used to living in a small town again (I lived in Las Vegas for 6 years) and adjusting to being away from my parents. I am a licensed cosmetologist although I am not currently in a salon, we moved right before the holidays and it wasn't practical to get a job. I plan to begin looking very soon though. We have no kids with no immediate plans to have any. We have two cats Max (my cat) and Jake (hubby's cat), both of them are male, black and very loving. I am sure they will pop up in blogs from time to time.


The color pink is not just my favorite color, it is an obsession of mine. I am guilty of buying things I don't need simply because they come in the color pink. If you continue to read my blog you will notice this trend.


I spend the majority of my time doing craft projects of all types, I won't even try to name them all. As I mentioned before this blog will be mostly about my craft projects. Since I have done so many amazing (well, I think they are amazing) projects in the past I will post some of those on here too, with links to tutorials and sites I got inspiration when possible. I may even try and to a few of my own tutorials if I come up with something cool.


I hope that you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Please feel free to comment and ask questions. Now I think it is time to head off to bed and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment