Thursday, January 26, 2012

Coffee

My grandparents always had coffee brewing. Always. So the smell of coffee smells like home to me. I drink coffee but not all day long and my single serve coffee maker doesn't leave a smell that lingers for hours like I wish it would. So I was super excited when Scentsy brought back a coffee smell that actually smells like coffee.

I bought two of them for myself and one for my mom. I made her a coffee card to go along with it. She received it today so I thought I would share it with you. As a side note this is the first card that I made with my Cricut (I made one with a friend for my brothers wedding in September). I am pretty proud of it, my cards have gotten better but I wanted my mom to have the first one.


I used the "Love You A Latte" mini cartridge and Colorbok paper and cardstock from Walmart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment