Monday, January 23, 2012

Wild Card

Today I got a new cartridge, "Wild Card". It's amazing so far. If you like making greeting cards I suggest getting it. The first card I made with it is the argyle card. It's amazing. I also made this nifty box for a background when I photograph my cards.

It says memo, it's kind of hard to read.


I used Colorbok brand for all of the card stock and the Wild Card Cricut cartridge. The black and white are from the neutral pack and the pink is summer pastel textured. The white liner in the envelope is computer paper, the card stock is so thick, I wanted something thin that wouldn't take up to much room.

The posts might be a little light over the next few days, I am working on a few (ok, a few more than and few) gifts and I won't want to post pictures until they have been delivered just in case they check the blog. But I promise I won't forget about you :) I have a few other cards that I have made and I will share them with you as I work on the gifts. I have some cool stuff up my sleeve that I will be showing you soon! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment