Monday, January 30, 2012

Knit

More than a few months ago I decided that I wanted to learn to knit. I have known how to crochet for as long as I can remember but there are so many cute knit patterns that I felt I was missing out on. Today I FINALLY finished a knit project. It is nowhere near perfect, but I am extremely proud of it. I made a coffee cup cozy. I think I might need to make hot cocoa tonight so I can take it for a test run.




I will have to make a pink one. I didn't have any pink yarn and since I wasn't sure if I would finish it I just used some spare green yarn I had. The pattern I used can be found Here, the book I used to learn can be purchased Here as well as random youtube videos. I used Caron Simply Soft in Limelight.

I hope you enjoyed it like I did. I am super excited that I actually knit something. I am going to start looking for patterns for my next knit project soon.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It has been amazing while I have been sick. I can hold a cup of hot tea under my nose and enjoy the steam without worrying about my hand getting burnt on the cup.

      Delete