Friday, January 20, 2012

BOY

I have made a few cards, some I love, some not so much. This is not the first card that I made (I might share that with you later). I had an idea to do a baby card. I don't have anyone to give it to at the moment, but I am in love with it anyway.


It would have been better if I would have had fabric ribbon but I am still building my supplies. 

It was really easy, the only cartridge I used was Plantin Schoolbook. I used all paper from Walmart (I live in a little town and it's all I have). 


This is Max, he decided that he wanted to help me make a card, his way of helping was to jump in my paper bin to make sure that I couldn't get more paper out. He is a good little helper! Isn't he cute. I love this little guy, he follows me like a lost puppy, he is curled up next to me as I type. I have many more cards to share with you, but I will save that for another day. 





4 comments:

  1. that's such a cute card!! you're so talented!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am trying. I have only made a few, and I don't have a lot of supplies yet. I think I will get better as time goes on.

      Delete
    2. absolutely! you guys need to take a day trip to el paso and hit up hobby lobby!!!!

      Delete
    3. They have one in Las Cruses that I go to but I haven't been since I got my Cricut.

      Delete