Friday, January 13, 2012

Magnetic Window Markers

So I know that I already posted once today but I had to write about these awesome little things I got in the mail yesterday. I don't know if I am more excited about the fact that I finally got them or how awesome they are. I ordered them on November 5th, so it's been a long wait. The first package got lost in the mail. I ordered them on eBay from a girl in England, she was really cool about getting me another one though. That aside they are amazing and in my opinion well worth the wait. I do a lot of counted cross stitch, not an easy thing for someone with ADD. So I was excited when I found these window markers, they are magnetic and come with a magnetic board to put behind your pattern to keep your place. I am doing a complicated cross stitch for the first time. I always picked really simple patterns until this one. I am sure I will post pictures of some of the past ones I have done.

This is one of the markers that came with it on the pattern I am currently working on.

It came with many different sizes of windows and a white magnet board.

Now if I stop to (pretend) listen to my husband tell me about his video game, watch my cat run into something or get distracted by     "oh look, something shiny"      sorry, see how easy it is. As I was saying, now if I get distracted my place is held and easy to find again. Such an amazing helper!

I looked at the tracking information for something I ordered a few days ago to go with my Cricut and I should have it tomorrow. So I am sure I will be back to tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment